Good Saturday to one and all. Winter is finally kicking into high gear across our region with snow showers and squalls and an arctic wind dominating our weather. This will cause some travel problems for many areas out there today.
Let's start you off with a few thoughts:
- Snow showers and squalls will really ramp it up a notch today as a strong northwesterly wind blows. Some of these will produce whiteout conditions at times and can put down a quick accumulation on top of whatever you already have.
- The WV Mountains are going to get hammered in this type of a setup.
- Winds of 30-35mph will be possible at times today.
- Temps will fall into the low and mid 20s by late morning and early afternoon. Readings will then fall into the teens by evening. Gusty winds will make it feel much colder than that.
- Sunday morning lows will head down toward the 10-15 degree range and may hit single digits for any area that clears out.
Here are your tracking toys...
Have a great Saturday and take care.