WSAZ NewsChannel 3, a dominant NBC affiliate in the Charleston-Huntington WV television market has an immediate opening for an experienced Account Executive in our Charleston West Virginia office.
• Self-motivated, high energy salesperson.
• Excellent organizational, verbal and writing skills.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks.
• Good math skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point.
• TV, Digital and Mobile platform sales experience desired.
• Responsible for developing new accounts on WSAZ, WQCW-TC, myZtv and the digital platforms of WSAZ.
• Expand established customer base by generating new leads, selling digital and mobile advertising and growing existing advertising revenue from current clients.
• Keep up to date on all station product lines and programming features including the product lines and programming features of competing TV stations and other media platforms.
• Negotiates advertising rates and schedules along with preparing creative written and oral proposals to clients.
• Provides account updates, communicates monthly projections and forecasts future advertising business.
• Monitors accounts receivable of their client base.
COMPENSATION STRUCTURE: Negotiable.
REPORTS TO: General Sales Manager
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE: 2 years television sales experience desired
Submit Resumes online to: email@example.com
Mail : Charleston Account Executive Opening
General Sales Manager
645 5th Avenue Huntington, WV 25701
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Gray Television, Inc. (NYSE: GTN Gray Television, Inc. is a television broadcast company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, that owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital assets in dozens of markets across the country. The Gray Television Group employs people who are aggressive, knowledgeable and deeply committed to the communities in which we operate. Because employees are the key to our success, Gray Television offers strong benefits and incentives, including health, vision, dental and life insurance, profit sharing, discount stock purchase plans and a 401(k) contribution plan. For more information about the Gray Television Group and the markets in which we operate, see our website at www.gray.tv