WSAZ-TV, located in Huntington-Charleston, WV has an immediate opening for a part-time Photojournalist. The candidate must work well with reporters as well as on their own in telling great stories.
* Shoot and edit daily and special news video for newscasts.
* Work with reporters on assigned stories.
* Ability to work alone when assigned, including doing interviews.
* Maintain camera equipment and company vehicle.
* Operate TVU backpack as assigned.
*Present a professional image as a representative of the station.
* Help maintain positive work environment and attitude through active team participation.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
* Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs of equipment.
* Ability to handle moderate to high stress and deadline pressure.
* Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
* College degree in broadcasting, journalism or related field preferred.
Send reel and resume to:
Grover Tadlock, Managing Editor
645 5TH Ave.
Huntington, WV 25701
No phone calls please
Gray Television participates in E-Verify
Televisión gris participa en E-Verify
Gray Television Broadcasting (NYSE: GTN) is a diversified media corporation. Well-known for its creative culture as for its operations, Gray employs people who are aggressive, knowledgeable and deeply committed to the communities in which we operate. Because employees are the key to our success, Gray offers strong benefits and incentives, including health, vision, dental and life insurance, profit sharing, discount stock purchase plans and a 401(K) contribution plan. For more information about Gray and the markets in which we operate, see our website at http://www.graycommunications.com/