CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- It was a close call for a family in Charleston after their home caught fire.
Firefighters tell WSAZ.com the flames broke out in the 700 block of Beulah Street just after 9 p.m. Saturday. They say it started in the bathroom area and appeared to be an accident.
Several people were inside at the time but made it out safely, according to firefighters.
Crews stamped out the flames before any major damage occurred. No word on the official cause.
Keep clicking WSAZ.com for the latest information.