(WSAZ Photo/Tim Irr)
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A Huntington family was able to escape a fire that heavily damaged the second floor of their home Tuesday night.
The fire was reported just after 6:30 p.m at the home in the 700-block of West 3rd Street.
The family was in the process of making dinner when neighbors alerted them there was a fire on the second floor. Family members managed to grab some electronics and get out of the home safely.
Huntington firefighters say the blaze appears to have been caused by an electrical problem, but the investigation continues.