KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Firefighters responded to a small fire at a business in Cross Lanes.
The fire was reported just after 7 a.m. at the Cold Spot on Cross Lanes Drive.
911 Dispatchers say a dryer in the kitchen caught on fire.
Firefighters say a member of the Tyler Mountain Fire Department was able to use a fire extinguisher to put out the fire and then he removed the dryer from the building.
Firefighters say the building suffered some minor smoke damage.
We have a crew at the scene. Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.