Small Fire Reported at Cross Lanes Business

KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Firefighters responded to a small fire at a business in Cross Lanes.

The fire was reported just after 7 a.m. at the Cold Spot on Cross Lanes Drive.

911 Dispatchers say a dryer in the kitchen caught on fire.

Firefighters say a member of the Tyler Mountain Fire Department was able to use a fire extinguisher to put out the fire and then he removed the dryer from the building.

Firefighters say the building suffered some minor smoke damage.

We have a crew at the scene. Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 231418441 - wsaz.com/a?a=231418441