Fire Crews Called to Holiday Inn in Charleston

By: WSAZ News Staff Email
By: WSAZ News Staff Email
Kanawha County 911 dispatchers say smoke was reported coming from the walls of a room on the third floor.

(WSAZ Photo/Michael Hyland)

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Fire crews were called out late Tuesday night to the Holiday Inn along Civic Center Drive in Charleston.

911 dispatchers say smoke was reported coming from the walls of a room on the third floor.

The fire was reported shortly before midnight.

A firefighter tells WSAZ.com the building was evacuated for a short time.

The smoke was caused by a small electrical fire inside a wall.

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 134373823 - wsaz.com/a?a=134373823