UPDATE 3/11/14 @ 9:25 p.m.
SISSONVILLE, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- The brush fire near Hughart Hollow Road was caused Tuesday evening when an electric fence sparked and caught sage grass on fire, firefighters said.
The fire spread to about 10 acres and briefly threatened a home.
No damage was reported, though.
The brush fire was reported about 6:15 p.m. Tuesday in the 1900 block of Hughart Hollow Road.
It was reported about 6:15 p.m. Tuesday in the 1900 block of Hughart Hollow Road.
Other details were immediately unavailable.
Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest on this story.