NITRO, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Emergency crews are on the scene of a fire at a car garage in Nitro.
Dispatchers tell WSAZ.com, a car caught fire inside John's Garage about 10 a.m. Wednesday.
Everyone made it out of the business.
The garage is located in the 300-block of Main Avenue.
The owner of the business tell WSAZ.com the car was being worked on when it sparked and caught some gasoline on fire.
John's Garage has been open for about 20 years.
We have a crew on the scene. Keep clicking WSAZ.com for the latest information.