Fire Seriously Damages South Charleston Family's Home

By: WSAZ News Staff Email
By: WSAZ News Staff Email
Fire seriously damaged a family’s home Wednesday night in the 5000 block of Indiana Street.

(WSAZ Photo)

SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Fire seriously damaged a family’s home Wednesday night in the 5000 block of Indiana Street of South Charleston, firefighters say.

A young couple and their baby were inside the home at the time but managed to get out safely. While they were not hurt, their pets may have died.

The blaze, which started as a kitchen grease fire, was reported just before 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The inside of the home was seriously damaged.

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 191136511 - wsaz.com/a?a=191136511