House Fire in Chelyan

By: Josh McComas Email
By: Josh McComas Email

KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A family in Cheylan has a lot of cleaning up to do after a fire Friday morning.

The fire was at a home along North Porter Drive about 11:30 a.m.

Firefighters say a fire broke out in the kitchen and then spread to the attic.

A man was inside at the time, but he was able to get out.

Firefighters believe an electrical problem started the fire but they are still investigating.

Keep clicking on for the latest information.

WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 167337755 -
Gray Television, Inc.