SISSONVILLE, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Crews are cleaning up a mess at Sissonville Middle School.
School officials say Monday night, it got extremely hot in the band room, causing the sprinkler system to go off. They say there was no fire and that the room just got overheated.
Crews are at the school Tuesday cleaning up all the water.
The band director at the school tells WSAZ.com none of the equipment was damaged.
Several summer classes and camps have been moved to other parts of building while the mess is cleaned up.
Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.