CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- People in Charleston are in for some fall treats at their favorite hot spots.
Taste-of-FALL kicked off on Friday and will continue through Sunday. It's a spinoff of Taste-of-ALL, the annual event during FestivALL.
This weekend several local restaurants will offer specialty dishes during Taste-of-FALL, including appetizers, ice cream, soups and sushi rolls.
Restaurants participating in the event will be open during normal business hours.
Participating restaurants and specialty dishes for Taste-of-FALL:
• Ellen’s Ice Cream; Pumpkin Ice Cream Sundae
• Bridge Road Bistro; Brats with Kraut and Peppers, Italian Sausage with Onions and Peppers, Five-Alarm Chili, Caramel Apples, Roasted Vegetable Wrap
• Mission Savvy; Pumpkin Soup, Pumpkin Smoothie
• Bluegrass Kitchen; House Made Chicken Liver Pate w/ Pickled Onions, Bing Cherry Manhattan Cocktail
• Tricky Fish; Beer-Braised Brats with Peppers, Onions and Stone Mustard
• Frütcake; Slow-Cooked Pumpkin Butter, Apple Crisps
• Quarrier Diner; Pumpkin Dip with Cinnimon Chips, Mulled Apple Cider
• Ichiban; Falling Leaves Maki, Incredible Cin Martini
• Su Tei; CWV American Dream Roll, Yum-Yum Roll
Taste-of-FALL is just one of the many events planned for this year's FestivALL Fall, including Fall Ball on the Levee, multiple HallowEast events, Halloween Spooktacular Family Fun Day at the Clay Cener and West Virginia International Film Festival.