Kids Shocked In Pool

By: WSAZ NewsChannel 3
By: WSAZ NewsChannel 3

It wasn't the weather but an electrical problem that caused an accident in Charleston Tuesday night that sent three kids to the hospital.

It happened at Greenbrier Gardens Apartments just after seven o'clock.

Neighbors were swimming in the pool when they suddenly felt a tingling sensation and muscle spasms.

Investigators said there were no serious injuries.

However, a young boy and two teenagers were taken to the hospital just to be safe.

This wasn't a lightning strike.

Right now, firefighters say it looks like something went wrong with the electrical system in the pool.

The power's been disconnected until an electrician can figure out what went wrong.


WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 3278486 - wsaz.com/a?a=3278486