WSAZ - Local News and Breaking News Coverage for West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky

Camp Street Fire

Two people were taken to the hospital after the house they were in caught fire this morning. It happened around 6 o’clock this morning in Huntington at 402 Camp Street.

The owner of the house, John Spry, was at work but his daughter and her boyfriend were inside. They were taken the hospital after taking in too much smoke. The family's pet dog also made it out. The house was heavily damaged.


WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 3758332 - wsaz.com/a?a=3758332