WSAZ - Local News and Breaking News Coverage for West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky

Pets Die In House Fire

By: WSAZ NewsChannel 3
By: WSAZ NewsChannel 3

A family is safe after their house was destroyed by fire.

It happened Monday morning on First Avenue in Ripley.

The emergency service director says the fire started in the attic and quickly spread, but firefighters don't know what caused it.

Firefighters say pets were in the home, but the family was not able to get them out.


WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 4410431