Smoke Spotted Inside School

Students had to leave Cammack Middle School in Huntington briefly Tuesday morning.

They spotted smoke in the school about 9:30 am.

It turned out that it wasn't serious.

However, several fire trucks responded to the call.

Students were eventually allowed to go back to class.

The school says it was just a faulty receptacle that caused the smoke.

The Cabell County maintenance workers have already replaced the entire receptacle and school is back to normal.


WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 5132381 - wsaz.com/a?a=5132381