WSAZ - Local News and Breaking News Coverage for West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky

Smoke Spotted Inside School

Students had to leave Cammack Middle School in Huntington briefly Tuesday morning.

They spotted smoke in the school about 9:30 am.

It turned out that it wasn't serious.

However, several fire trucks responded to the call.

Students were eventually allowed to go back to class.

The school says it was just a faulty receptacle that caused the smoke.

The Cabell County maintenance workers have already replaced the entire receptacle and school is back to normal.


WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 5132381 - wsaz.com/a?a=5132381