After days of sifting through the charred rubble of the Ratcliff building, investigators now have a good idea what started it.
Many people are now relieved because the thing responsible for the fire is not faulty wiring or a heating device, and it's not a person with malicious intent. Instead, it was a bird.
That's right, a bird, and it's nest caused the fire. That's the word from the investigator for the insurance company that insures the Ratcliff Place.
NewsChannel 3's Carrie Cline talked with investigators today. Click the link above to see Carrie's entire story.