Restaurant Catches Fire

In a month where we have seen one devastating fire after another, now a local diner has burned.

A two-story house burned in Fort Gay. However, it houses the Classic Café on the first floor. It's just off of Route 52 in Wayne County.

It started a little before 10 o'clock. No one was hurt, but the fire sent flames through the roof.

Several different fire departments responded to put down the flames. They think it was electrical in nature, possibly from a microwave oven.


WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 5251611 - wsaz.com/a?a=5251611