WSAZ - Local News and Breaking News Coverage for West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky

Marshall University Fire Scare

By: WSAZ News Staff Email
By: WSAZ News Staff Email

A fire scare on Saturday afternoon left some Marshall students out in the cold!

Students who live in Gibson Hall were evacuated after a microwave caught fire. It happened at around 4:30 p.m. this afternoon.

Police are still investigating what happened, but students say they are relieved that it wasn't too serious. No one was injured in the incident.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 6066156 - wsaz.com/a?a=6066156