CHESAPEAKE, Ohio (WSAZ) -- Sunday a community came together to remember the life of Johnathan Fralic at a candlelight vigil.
"Johnathan was such a good kid he always had a smile on his face," neighbor Sue Perry said.
The ten-year-old boy died last Wednesday in a house fire. Fire crews believe a space heater could be to blame.
From young children to adults, tears and memories of a little boy that made everyone smile flowed freely.
"You're the best friend in the world and I couldn't ask for anything else like you," Renee Wilson said.
"We called him 'little man' and he was just that," Nathan Perry said. "He came down to my house, he was there everyday, played with my girls. He was the best friend my 4-year-old had, and my 10-year-old too."
Tammy Myers was Johnathan's soon-to-be aunt. "He was a great little boy he always had a smile on his face and he would come to my house and instead of saying 'I'm going to Uncle Billy's' he would say 'I'm going to Aunt Tammy's house.'"
Johnathan leaves behind is mom and and a 15-year-old sister.
(Due to insensitive comments in the original story, comments for this story have also been turned off)