Apartment Fire Reported, No One Hurt

By: WSAZ News Staff Email
By: WSAZ News Staff Email

CROSS LANES, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Firefighters were on the scene late Tuesday night of a blaze at an apartment complex in the 5200-block of Covey Lane, Metro 911 dispatchers say.

A homeowner told dispatchers the fire started in a computer room and appeared to be electrical in nature.

Everyone made it out of the apartment complex, which consists of town homes. The fire was reported about 10:45 p.m. Tuesday.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 202245151 - wsaz.com/a?a=202245151