Car Catches Fire and Damages Garage in Nitro

By: Jeremy Edwards Email
By: Jeremy Edwards Email

NITRO, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Emergency crews are on the scene of a fire at a car garage in Nitro.

Dispatchers tell, a car caught fire inside John's Garage about 10 a.m. Wednesday.

Everyone made it out of the business.

The garage is located in the 300-block of Main Avenue.

The owner of the business tell the car was being worked on when it sparked and caught some gasoline on fire.

John's Garage has been open for about 20 years.

We have a crew on the scene. Keep clicking for the latest information.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 184811311 -
Gray Television, Inc.