UPDATE 4/1/13 @ 9:10 p.m.
CABELL COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A woman was taken to Cabell Huntington Hospital with first and second-degree burns to her hands and feet following a fire in her mobile home Monday night.
The fire was reported just before 8:30 p.m. in the home along Broadmoor Drive in the East Pea Ridge area of Barboursville.
Barboursville Fire Chief Philip Kincaid tells WSAZ.com the fire started in a dryer, and the woman tried to extinguish the fire.
There were initial concerns that a second mobile home might catch fire, but firefighters managed to contain the blaze.
The extent of that person's burns was unknown. An EMS crew was expected to take that person to a Huntington hospital.
The fire was reported at 8:23 p.m. Monday, and the flames were threatening an adjacent mobile home.
Crews from Barboursville Volunteer Fire Department are on the scene. We also have a crew at the scene.
Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.