Family Escapes Fire in Charleston

By: Brooks Jarosz Email
By: Brooks Jarosz Email

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- It was a close call for a family in Charleston after their home caught fire.

Firefighters tell the flames broke out in the 700 block of Beulah Street just after 9 p.m. Saturday. They say it started in the bathroom area and appeared to be an accident.

Several people were inside at the time but made it out safely, according to firefighters.

Crews stamped out the flames before any major damage occurred. No word on the official cause.

Keep clicking for the latest information.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 200758031 -