Family Loses Home in Morning Fire

By: Lauren Denney Email
By: Lauren Denney Email

CHESHIRE, Ohio (WSAZ) -- A family is without a home after a fire Wednesday morning.

The fire happened in the 1200-block of Africa Road about 9 Wednesday morning.

The homeowner says the house is a total loss, along with everything inside.

No one was home when the fire started and no one was hurt.

The Middleport, Rutland and Pomeroy Fire Departments responded. The State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 171409871 -
Gray Television, Inc.