Fire Crews Respond to Kitchen Fire in Point Pleasant

By: WSAZ News Staff Email
By: WSAZ News Staff Email

POINT PLEASANT, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A kitchen fire got out of control and caused a house to go up in flames late Monday evening.

Point Pleasant Fire Chief Jeremy Bryant tells the fire started about 9:30 p.m.

It happened along Mount Vernon Avenue.

Chief Bryant says the fire started in the kitchen on the stove.

An elderly man and his dogs were inside.

Firefighters say all made it out safely.

The house did suffer severe damage.

WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 198898311 -
Gray Television, Inc.