SHREWSBURY, W.Va. (WSAZ)---A fire that started about 4 a.m. Thursday has destroyed a mobile home on Hilmer Court in Shrewsbury.
Firefighters told WSAZ.com that flames were coming out of the windows when they arrived on the scene.
Two people were inside the mobile home but escaped without any injuries.
The owner told WSAZ.com he believes a lit candle caused the fire.
He had just moved into the trailer court a couple of days ago and was close to getting electricity.
Be sure to click back to WSAZ.com for the latest information.