SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Fire seriously damaged a family’s home Wednesday night in the 5000 block of Indiana Street of South Charleston, firefighters say.
A young couple and their baby were inside the home at the time but managed to get out safely. While they were not hurt, their pets may have died.
The blaze, which started as a kitchen grease fire, was reported just before 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The inside of the home was seriously damaged.
Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.