UPDATE 1/4/13 @ 6:30 p.m.
NITRO, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A fire damaged a duplex in Nitro.
It broke out about 4:45 p.m. Friday in the 1600 block of 16th Street.
Firefighters tell WSAZ.com, four families lived in the building.
Everyone was able to get out safely.
A woman told our crews on the scene she was asleep and when woke up she saw flames.
Firefighters say they aren't sure what started the fire.
Keep clicking WSAZ.com for the latest information on this story.
It was reported about 4:45 p.m. Friday in the 1600 block of 16th Street.
Dispatchers say it is unclear if anyone has been hurt.
We have a crew headed to the scene. Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.