Kitchen Fire Temporary Closes Restaurant

By: WSAZ News Staff Email
By: WSAZ News Staff Email

CEREDO, W.Va. (WSAZ) – A local restaurant closed Saturday after a kitchen fire.

The fire broke out Saturday morning at the Tudor’s Biscuit World on Main Street in Ceredo.

Firefighters say an industrial oven caught fire.

Assistant Fire Chief of the Ceredo Volunteer Fire Department, James Cooper, says the cause of the fire appears to be electrical.

No one was hurt, but the kitchen sustained smoke damage.

The restaurant is expected to reopen Sunday.

WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 188497521 -
Gray Television, Inc.