CLENDENIN, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A man made it outside safely after his home caught fire late Saturday night.
Firefighters tell WSAZ.com the flames broke out just before 10 p.m. Saturday along Thorofare Road in Clendenin. The road was shut down for several hours but has since reopened.
The fire began in the garage and spread to the home, which was taken over by flames when firefighters arrived.
Firefighters say a man was inside at the time but was able to escape unharmed. No one else was inside and no injuries were reported.
It's unclear what sparked the flames. Firefighters are investigating.
Keep clicking WSAZ.com for the latest information.