Man Found Dead from Suspected Drug Overdose in Mall Department Store

By: WSAZ News Staff Email
By: WSAZ News Staff Email

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A man died Friday night from a suspected drug overdose in a department store restroom at the Charleston Town Center mall, Charleston Police say.

The man was found in a restroom at Macy's.

Workers tried to revive the 28-year-old man, but he was unresponsive. Needles were found nearby.

Police said they do not suspect foul play.

The man's name has not been released.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WSAZ NewsChannel 3 645 Fifth Avenue Huntington, WV 25701 304-697-4780 WSAZ Charleston 111 Columbia Avenue Charleston, WV 25302 304-344-3521
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 256792531 -