PIKE COUNTY, Ky. (WSAZ) -- A mobile home fire has killed a man from Grapevine in Pike County.
Officials say the owner of the trailer found the body of the 36-year-old man who was living there.
The Grapevine Fire Chief says it was his own cousin that was killed in the fire.
"Yes I know who it is, but at this point in time we can't give out information, because it is still an investigation with the State Fire Marshall," said Chief Jeff Tanselle.
Chief Tanselle said that when firefighters arrived, they found the trailer's water lines had broken, nearly putting out the fire.
Officials believe an electrical problem in the bathroom started the fire.
"It's going to be tough. We've had a lot of people come up here today, and as you know in small communities, word gets around fast so there's been a lot of support for the family," said Tanselle.
No foul play is suspected.
Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.