HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A minor fire in a piece of equipment at the Robert C. Byrd Institute in Huntington sent employees scrambling Friday afternoon.
Firefighters were called to the building at the corner of 4th Avenue and 11th Street about 2 p.m.
Firefighters tell WSAZ.com that four dust collectors in a machine at the rear of the building caught fire filling the building with smoke. The small fire was quickly put out.
One person was taken to the hospital to be checked out for smoke inhalation.
As soon as the smoke was cleared from the building, the employees went back to work.