CLENDENIN, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A small electrical fire has closed a health care clinic and forced more than a dozen senior citizens out of their home.
The fire started in the Cabin Creek Health Care Clinic on Koontz Avenue in Clendenin just before 8 a.m.
Fifteen apartments for senior citizens are also located in the building.
Firefighters say there was some smoke damage and the building has been evacuated until the wiring can be fixed.
Seventeen senior citizens who were living in the building are currently staying at the Clendenin Community Center. The clinic is also closed.
There is no word on when anyone will be allowed back in the building.
Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.