UPDATE 1/8/14 @ 6:20 p.m.
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Tammy Dean had never been to Huntington before.
But she was here Wednesday, spending the morning in a way she never expected in the Mountain State.
"I can't imagine what he's going through," Dean said about her husband Tim, a patient in Cabell Huntington Hospital's Burn Unit.
Tm Dean and his brother, Roger, were burned early Tuesday morning in a cabin fire in Lawrence County, Ohio.
"We think he just go too cold and got to close to the heater," Tammy said.
Her husband had not been to Lawrence County from northern Ohio in about eight years.
"It was just a hunting trip they planned a few weeks ago."
Tim Dean is burned over 60 percent of his body. His brother, who was injured trying to put the flames out on Tim's coat, was treated and released.
The fire happened early Tuesday on Township Road 116 in Aid, Ohio.
Emergency personnel tell WSAZ.com the fire happened in a hunting cabin that was under construction.
Family members say Tim Dean, 48, of Risingsun, Ohio, may have backed into a propane heater and caught his clothing on fire. He is listed in critical condition at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
His brother Roger Dean, 60, of Bradner, was treated and released from King's Daughters Medical Center.
No other information is being released.
Dispatchers in Lawrence County, Ohio say the fire happened early Tuesday morning at a home on Township Road 116.
One of the victims was taken to the burn unit at Cabell Huntington Hospital and the other to King's Daughters Medical Center. Their names and conditions have not been released.
There is no word yet on how the fire started.
Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest on this story.