HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Huntington fire crews responded to a call of smoke at Madison Park Senior Community in the 700-block of Madison Avenue.
911 dispatchers tell WSAZ.com crews were called out after reports of a fire in the basement.
When firefighters got to the scene, they found large amounts of smoke in the basement coming from a boiler unit.
Madison Park Senior Community's manager says there was no fire, but crews had to use fans to clear the smoke from an overheated boiler out.
The building was not evacuated.