HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) – Nineteen streets in Huntington are set to be paved over the next few weeks.
The Fall paving list was released Tuesday afternoon.
According to a press release from Mayor Kim Wolfe, the list was based on the recommendations of City Council members.
The paving is scheduled to begin as soon as the Hal Greer Boulevard paving project is completed.
• Arlington Boulevard from Larkspur Drive to Norway Avenue
• Riverside Drive from Apple Street to 4th Street
• Roby Road from Maupin Road to 28th Street
• 14th Street from 9th Avenue to 10th Avenue
• Court Street from Auburn Road to Brandon Road
• Clarendon Court from Brandon Road to Auburn Road
• Ritter Boulevard from South Park to 1st Private Road
• Guyan Avenue from 25th Street to 26th Street
• Sutherland from Ricketts Road to Berkley Place
• Fairfax Drive from Roland Park Drive to Chestnut Drive
• Parksway Drive from Washington Boulevard to Carlton Street
• Chestnut Street from Green Oak Drive to Lower Terrace
• 6th Avenue from 18th Street to 20th Street
• Hughes Street from Camden Road to Vernon Street
• 28th Street from 1st Avenue to Collis Avenue
• 28th Street from 4th Avenue to 5th Avenue
• 26th Street from 1st Avenue to Guyan Avenue
• Auburn Road from 150’ West of East Road to 453’ West of
• 13th Street West from Washington Avenue to Virginia Avenue