BOYD COUNTY, Ky. (WSAZ) -- A number of rooms at a Boyd County motel were evacuated following a fire in one of the rooms overnight.
Firefighters were called to the Knight's Inn on Route 60 just before 2 a.m. Wednesday.
Firefighters at the scene say the fire started below a heater in a vacant room and was likely caused by a electrical problem.
A guest staying in the room next door says he woke up to smoke and saw flames, but never heard a fire alarm go off. His room had some smoke and water damage.
No one was hurt.
The exact cause of the fire will be determined after an investigation is completed.
Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.