HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Several people are out of their home this morning, after a couch fire got a little too close to their apartment building overnight.
It happened in the 1400-block of 7th Avenue in Huntington.
The building had minor damage from a pair of couches that caught fire. Those couches were outside, between the apartment building and a neighboring house.
The Salvation Army gave two residents shelter for the night due to smoke issues in their apartments.
The West Virginia Fire Marshal's office will be investigating the fire Friday.