ROANE COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A family was left without a home Sunday after flames destroyed their trailer in Roane County.
Robin Schoolcraft says she had just bought the trailer on Frame Road for herself and her daughter Nikki.
Schoolcraft says they hadn't even moved into the home yet.
"It was my first home," Schoolcraft said. "Even though it was a used trailer I was working on it...it's devastating."
Officials say the spark not only destroyed the trailer but also ignited a 50-acre brush fire that spread throughout the hillside.
The cause has not been officially determined.
The family tells WSAZ.com they believe a hot water tank run by propane exploded behind the house.
Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for latest information.