ST. ALBANS, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A department store was evacuated Sunday evening after a small electrical fire brought crews to the scene.
Firefighters arrived at Goody's on MacCorkle Avenue about 6:30 p.m. They say snow from last week's storm had melted on the roof and made its way down to a light fixture in the ceiling.
"There are holes on the roof and they're not real big, but as the snow melts, it's going to find the path of least resistance and make its way down," firefighter Jeff Davidson said.
Firefighters say there was some smoke in the store, but no flames. Four employees were inside at the time, but no one was hurt.
The store was shut down for the remainder of the evening. It's expected to reopen Monday.
Keep clicking WSAZ.com for updates.