Advertisement

Early morning fire destroys house

An early morning fire destroyed a house in the Big Chimney area.
An early morning fire destroyed a house in the Big Chimney area.(John Green)
Published: Apr. 19, 2021 at 6:34 AM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) - An early morning fire destroyed a house in the Big Chimney area.

First responders received the call just before 5:30 a.m. Monday.

Firefighters said the house on Kermit Lane at Coopers Creek Road was a total loss.

A neighbor told WSAZ the house was rented, but the person had moved out about a month ago.

The cause of the fire hasn’t been determined.

Copyright 2021 WSAZ. All rights reserved.