FRANKFORT, Ky. (WSAZ) – Attorney General Andy Beshear says 76 calls about election issues were called into the Kentucky Attorney General’s election fraud hotline during Tuesday’s primary election.
The calls came from 31 counties and included concerns about procedural and legal questions, voter assistance, voting machines, voter identification, residency, election officials, electioneering, poll disruption and vote buying.
The following counties in our region were on the list of possible issues:
- Boyd County: Voting machine
- Floyd County: (two calls) Special or absentee ballot and one electioneering within 100 feet of polls
- Johnson County: Procedural question
- Pike County: Election official
- Rowan County: (two calls) Election official and procedural question