Advertisement

Ceiling fan sparks fire at home in eastern Kanawha County

(WSAZ)
Published: Jan. 19, 2016 at 4:54 AM EST
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A ceiling fan is to blame for a house fire in eastern Kanawha County.

The fire broke out around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday morning at a home on Eskins Ave. in Chelyan.

Firefighters say it appears the ceiling fan caught fire, however, crews with the East Bank Fire Department quickly responded and were able to put it out.

The damage was minor and was contained to the inside of the home.

Crews say two people were inside when the fire broke out.

They were able to make it out.

No injures were reported.

Latest News

Latest News