• Self-motivated, high energy salesperson
• Excellent organizational, verbal and writing skills
• Capable of handling multiple tasks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
• Proficient with mobile digital technology
• Two years broadcast & digital sales
• Responsible for developing new accounts for WSAZ, WQCW, ME/MY channels and WSAZ Digital products.
• Expand established customer base by generating new business, selling digital advertising and growing existing advertising revenue from current clients.
• Keep up to date on all station product lines and programming features including the product lines and programming features of competing TV stations and other media platforms
• Negotiates advertising rates and schedules along with preparing creative written and oral proposals to clients.
• Provides account updates, communicates monthly projections and forecasts future advertising business.
• Monitors accounts receivable of their client base.
COMPENSATION STRUCTURE: Negotiable.
REPORTS TO: General Sales Manager
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor Degree preferred
Apply at: www.gray.tv/applynow
No phone calls please, apply by clicking the link above.
GRAY TELEVISION, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
GRAY TELEVISION PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
Televisión gris participa en E-Verify
Gray Television, Inc. (NYSE: GTN and GTN.A) owns and/or operates over 100 television stations across 57 television markets that collectively broadcast over 200 program streams including 104 channels affiliated with the CBS Network, the NBC Network, the ABC Network and the FOX Network. Its portfolio includes the number-one and/or number-two ranked television station operations in essentially all of its markets, which collectively cover approximately 10.6 percent of total United States television households. Gray Television, Inc. employs people who are aggressive, knowledgeable and deeply committed to the communities in which we operate. Because employees are the key to our success, Gray Television offers strong benefits and incentives, including health, vision, dental and life insurance, profit sharing, discount stock purchase plans and a 401(k) contribution plan. For more information about the Gray Television Group and the markets in which we operate, see our website at www.gray.tv