WSAZ-TV, the dominant #1 station in Charleston-Huntington, WV, is looking for a secondary morning news anchor-reporter. This is a unique opportunity for a talented, personable anchor to be part highly successful news operation.
The successful candidate must be a personable and skilled journalist and on-air talent who’s able to connect with viewers and guests. Excellent live skills, including live interviewing, are a must.
* Anchor traffic reports and fill in as news anchor as needed.
* Report daily on all platforms in an accurate, objective, timely, concise and compelling manner.
* Contribute story and segment ideas daily.
* Post consistently and effectively to digital and social media platforms.
* Live anchoring and reporting experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Effective on-camera interviewing ability.
* Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to contribute in an on-camera and off-camera team environment.
* Effective use of social media talent pages.
Please apply at:
GRAY TELEVISION PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
Televisión gris participa en E-Verify
Gray TV; We are a television broadcast company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, that is one of the largest owners of television stations in 91 television markets broadcasting almost 400 affiliates including nearly 150 affiliates of the CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX networks, as well as other networks and program streams. Our portfolio includes the number-one or number-two ranked television station for both overall audience and news audience in 86 markets, which collectively cover approximately 24% of total United States television households. In addition, our operations include video program production, marketing, and digital businesses including Raycom Sports, Tupelo-Raycom, and RTM Studios, the producer of PowerNation programs and content. For further information, please visit www.gray.tv.