West Virginia Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
At the moment, the West Virginia Mountaineers (19-14) have the 33rd-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +12500 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for West Virginia and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Mountaineers are against the Maryland Terrapins in the First Round. Gametime is set for 12:15 PM ET on Thursday, March 16. West Virginia is favored by 2.5 points, and the over/under is set at 137.5.
West Virginia NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+12500||33rd||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|Pre-Tournament||+12500||32nd||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|Pre-New Year||+12500||39th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|Preseason||+25000||63rd||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
West Virginia Team Stats
- West Virginia outscores opponents by 5.3 points per game (scoring 76.3 per game to rank 70th in college basketball while allowing 71.0 per contest to rank 207th in college basketball) and has a +174 scoring differential overall.
- West Virginia has a 16-3 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and a 3-11 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
- While West Virginia has been victorious in two games this season when favored by three or fewer points (2-2), it is 14-1 when favored by three or more points.
West Virginia Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-13 | Q2 Record: 8-0 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 6-0
- West Virginia has four Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 34th-most in Division I. But it also has 13 Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the second-most.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, West Virginia is 8-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the third-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best West Virginia Players
- The Mountaineers' scoring leader is Erik Stevenson, who puts up 15.5 points per game.
- Tre Mitchell paces West Virginia with 5.5 rebounds a game, and Kedrian Johnson leads the team with 3.2 assists per contest.
- Stevenson is the top three-point shooter for the Mountaineers, connecting on 2.3 per contest.
- West Virginia's blocks leader is James Okonkwo, who collects 0.7 per game. Johnson leads the team by averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.